Customer Success Manager
November 18, 2022
Our company’s success is built on our customer’s success. The Customer Success Manager serves as the driving force to ensure our customers derive the maximum value from Volantio’s platform, and that they understand and quantify the value being driven. Responsible for all aspects of account management, adoption, and customer success planning, you will work with the VP of Customer Success to develop and execute strategic account plans and drive the overall satisfaction of our customers.
- You will be the primary point person to ensure that Volantio’s customers have implemented Volantio’s platform as quickly as possible, are driving the maximum possible value from the platform, and understand the value that they are driving
- Owning every aspect of the lifecycle of a customer – working with them through launch, onboarding, ongoing account support, and working with the VP of Customer Success to eventually grow the relationship
- Building strong relationships with our customers and influencing key decision makers to adopt our best practices.
- Understanding the specific goals of our individual customers, and how our platform can help them achieve those goals
- Collaborating with Volantio’s engineering team to communicate the critical priorities of our customers, and to relay back appropriate timelines for completion
- Maintaining regular communications (usually weekly) with customers, providing them with success metrics, gathering feedback for product enhancements, and understanding any of their concerns
- Managing the majority of written and verbal communication with our customers, both when things are going well and when they aren’t
- Performing detailed analysis to drive actionable insights for our customers
- Keeping track of potential risks with our individual customers, developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome
- Travel within the region an estimated 1-2 weeks per month
- 2+ years of customer success or account management in SaaS or a similar industry, managing Enterprise accounts
- Experience within the airline industry is preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills, comfort navigating uncomfortable situations, and exceptional relationship skills
- Located in Atlanta, GA
Why work with us?
- We are working on some of the hardest challenges out there as the airline industry recovers: Travel is a tough industry that requires innovative solutions now more than ever. We’re looking for someone who will want to take on some of the toughest business challenges, delivering real value for our customers.
- We care deeply about our people: We don’t just pay lip service to this. We offer benefits such as flexible hours, global team weeks, and competitive compensation.
- You will be challenged by the people around you, and your role, every day: Our team is our secret sauce. You will learn from your team every day, and you will always be challenged by your role.
Apply on LinkedIn